Misty checks for available system updates every time you turn her on or restart her. If you've not restarted her recently, you can check for and perform updates for Misty with the Misty Companion app or API Explorer.
Updates can include:
- Image and/or sound assets
- Motor controller firmware
- Real-time controller firmware
- Occipital Structure Core depth sensor firmware
- Home Robot application (running on Windows IoT Core)
- Sensory Services application (running on Android)
- OS updates
We recommend you check for updates on a weekly basis.
Important: Please keep Misty plugged in for the entire duration of the update and do not attempt to send commands to her during this time.